1.Clean your baby's gums every day with a clean damp washcloth. Clean teeth with a soft toothbrush. Toothpaste is not needed during the first year.
2. To clean your baby's mouth put your baby's head, Face up, in your lap to have both hands free to clean.
3. Your baby's first tooth may show at about age six months. A Cold, firm, safe teething object to chew will help baby with teething.
4. Give your baby a cup of formula or water at around age Seven months of age.
5. Check your baby's teeth often. Look for white spots on the Teeth or changes to the gums.
6. If you live in an area without fluoride in the water, ask your doctor or dentist about fluoride.